VACANCY: we are looking for a new curator in Kyiv
If you want to make changes in society, you are interested in education and IT, we invite you to the Code Club Ukraine team for the position - Curator of the Kyiv region! Our initiative has been developing quality IT education and mentoring culture in the country for 8 years in a row. During this time, more than 30,000 children have studied programming in our free clubs online and offline. They were taught by 2,500 mentors - volunteers who know the IT areas.
The initiative is represented in 15 regions of Ukraine, each under the care of its curator. Today we are looking for a curator in Kyiv part-time. Code Club Ukraine is a great team of like-minded people who will be happy to help you get used to your new position!
Our project for you, if you:
- socially active person;
- love children and skillfully communicate with representatives of various fields;
- you adapt quickly and are able to organize the work process;
- you have the skills to lead projects and events;
- you have a higher education or are a graduate student;
- fluent in Ukrainian and Russian.
- lead a project in Kyiv and the region;
- communicate and monitor the activities of study groups;
- receive and process information;
- organize the search for volunteer teachers in the region;
- timely report and communicate with the head office;
- drawing up monthly and long-term promotion plans - initiatives in the region;
- opening locations in schools, libraries, IT offices.
✅ part-time employment, the possibility of remote work;
✅ interesting work in an international educational project;
✅ stable salary payment;
✅ opportunity for professional and career growth;
✅ corporate training;
✅ official employment.
We are waiting for your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org